Friday, June 26, 2009

Holy "Double-D" Wow!!!!!

Well boys(all 12 years old at heart) I think we out did ourselves on this one. It definitely ranked a one of the best double down hills ever. 24 riders, 2000 vertical feet of climbing and 3000 vertical feet of single track, what a night!! The only thing that could of made it perfect was to have Brent Watkinson , Dario Cescon, Brett Ferguson and John Lord riding with us. A great big thank you to Brent and Dario for looking after the cooking and to Stewy Burwash for taking over so the cooks could recreate. Thanks to John Lord for entertaining Rick Greene and Dave Nutini on the phone around the fire at 12:30 AM our time. Nice to chat with John. I am sure the road warrior Fergusoni was thinking about us wherever he is.
I only got a few pictures and some video clips but I know that others took pictures and shot video, so when I get some of it I will post it.
Special thanks to Greener for the use of the boy's summer clubhouse(his deck) and for his organizational skills(getting refreshments and food).
HOLY HOLY HOLY WOW WOW WOW!!!!

1 comment: