Tuesday, July 16, 2013

HW: NEW TRAILS AT RED RESORT

New trails and resurrected old trails are appearing at Red Mt.A fella named Nate is working really hard to establish a trail network at Red Mountain. Some years ago the Mountain tried to run lift access mountain biking. It was not a profitable proposition. There are some remnants of these trails still around. Nate is working at rejuvenating and adding to this network. No lift access yet, but the ride up will do you good.

Check out his work. His blog, pictures and info is http://trailsatred.blogspot.ca/

2 comments:

  1. thanx for the link to my site, hopefully we can breath new life into the old trails, and create a new network up there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just followed you after reading your article. I have a health blog myself and if you follow me back, I am sure you would appreciate our content as well.

    ReplyDelete